Swimmingly Registration- Please do this no later than June 12
Who: 12 Oaks Parent/Guardians
What: Sign up your swimmers for upcoming seasons! Parents can use swimmer sign-up code 2684cc19-3afc-11eb-83f7-c2b3e1fb23ce(this code is unique to 12 Oaks!)
When: Sign ups start on Jun 6th
Where: The 12 Oaks sign up page (https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app/clubs/register/2684cc19-3afc-11eb-83f7-c2b3e1fb23ce)
Activate your accounts at https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app, and then you'll have access to add your kids to the roster via the club sign-up link.
Why: As soon as (and not before) a parent/guardian signs-up their child, they'll automatically appear on the roster and be ready for the season! Each swimmer on the Swimmingly platform will have oversight from one or more parents/guardians, per the Swimmingly Child Protection Policy. That parent/guardian can approve additional family members (spouse, grandparents, etc.) to be added as guardians for their swimmers. This will provide each parent in the system with their own blueprint for success, creating expectations and guidance for a fun swim season!
For more information, check out the video here!(https://swimmingly.wistia.com/medias/cgfsu6u2wb)
1. Sign-up for your Swimmingly Clubhouse account at clubhouse.swimmingly.app
2. Go to the 12 Oaks sign up page at https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app/clubs/register/2...
3. Choose the swim season you want to sign your children up for!
4. Select your children. If you have any children that are new to the team or that you don't see listed, you can click the 'Add Swimmer' button to add them.
5. Click submit!
6. Pay the Swimmingly membership fee for your season where applicable
7. That's it! your children are ready for a fun swim season 🏊♂️😄🏊♀️
A Few Updates 5/26
Hi Torpedoes! We are a less than a week out on our first practice of the season. There should have been an email that went out with details on practices. If you did not get that email, please email email@example.com or text 617-669-2390. While we are so happy that we can have a swim team season this year, there are a few things we had to consider. Please note the following changes so that we can make this season a great one and a safe one.
- All 6 of our meets will be swam at our home pool. We will not be hosting any teams this year. While we would like to swim in person with our opponents, there are still teams out there that are not comfortable competing in person or at all this year. Hopefully, we can get back to some normalcy next year. BUT on the plus side, we will have shorter meets AND we don’t have to travel! Yay!
- All spectators are asked to stay in the front lawn of Ancient Oaks pool. Only swimmers, coaches, and volunteers will be allowed on deck. If your child is swimming his/her heat, you and your family may enter the deck to watch.
- As a result, we asked that all golf carts be parked either around the permiter of the lawn, on the side street (but not near or on the traffic circle) or the parking lot. I would suggest bringing lawn chairs or picnic blankets.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-669-2390.
Meet Sign Up
Please remember to submit an attendance declaration for which meets your child(ren) will be able to swim in.
Go to Meets and Events > Meet & Signup Calendar > click on the green rectangle "Meet Entry Open" next to a swim meet date (i.e. Meet June 13th) > Edit > Choose "Attending" or "Not attending" (per child) > Save.
Repeat these instructions for ALL 6 MEETS!!