2018 REGISTRATION IS COMING UP!!!
Swim Team Registration Event is Sunday March 25th from 4-6 at the multipurpose room located at the main pool. A representative from All American Swim will be at the registration event fitting for the team swim suit. She will have the team suits, goggles, and a few other fun swim related items. Families can pay by cash, check, or credit card.
This swim site will open for registration March 25th at 4pm!! Click on the "Register Now" tab in the upper right corner. Volunteer Sign Ups will open May 11th at 9:30am.
Requirements for Swim Team
- Swimmers must be between the ages of 4-18
- Swimmers new to the swim team will be required to pass a swim test the first day of practice. Swimmers will be asked to swim the length of the pool without stopping or touching the bottom. If a swimmer can swim 1/3 of the pool but not the whole length they will be placed on the "MINI" torpedoes. If at any time the swimmer is able to swim the whole length of the pool they will be moved up to practice and compete within their age group.
- Swimmers must be a member of the 12 Oaks club. Grandchildren or friends of people who are members do not qualify to be on the team.
- Parents will be required to volunteer for 3 "volunteer positions" throughout the season. Sign ups for volunteer positions will be available May 11th prior to the season start.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your have completed the Registration process you will receive 2 emails: one is a confirmation email from the 12 Oaks Swim Team with important reminders; and the second provides you with instructions on how to activate your new Swimtopia account.
If you have any problems registering your child(ren) please: Click here to email Erika
Swim season is coming up!!! Are your kids ready?? Here are some programs available to get your kids in the water prior to summer.
1. Marlins of Raleigh!! They are offering a 3 week stroke clinic. 3 locations available. April 23 - May 12, 2018. Ages 5-18. Swimmers are grouped by ages and abilities.
2. TAC!!! Private lessons. 919-459-4045
3. Triangle Swim School
MEET SIGN UP!!
Please remember to submit an attendance declaration for which meets your child(ren) will be able to swim in.
Go to Meets and Events > Meet & Signup Calendar > click on the green rectangle "Meet Entry Open" next to a swim meet date (i.e. Meet June 13th) > Edit > Choose "Attending" or "Not attending" (per child) > Save.
Repeat these instructions for ALL 6 MEETS!!