Signups for volunteer positions will open up on TBD
Each family is required to have an adult member volunteer for a minimum of 2 jobs over the course of the season. In the past, it has helped to choose the same positions for learning purposes, but it is NOT required. You may choose from the 6 meets, or the Mock Meet.
Volunteers are essential for swim meets to run. We cannot run swim meets without your help. **2 volunteer positions are required for your child to participate.**
Volunteer Check-in Procedure:
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start of your position unless you are on set-up which requires 1 hour.
- Sign-in at the Volunteer Check-in Table
- The Volunteer Coordinator / Asst Volunteer Coordinator will guide you with any instructions and materials necessary to do your job.
- Should you need further assistance, see the Volunteer Coordinator or a TSA Rep
- Unless you are on set-up (1 hour before) or clean-up (1 hour after), jobs last the full duration of the meet
- Once a meet is over, make sure you return any vests, materials, or electronics that were given to you at check-in.
Should a volunteer not be able to fulfill a job last minute, you are responsible for finding a replacement for your job or contacting our volunteer coordinator so one can be found for you. Please make sure you notify her of any conflicts prior to a meet ASAP. Thanks!!